Thank you for making the decision to donate to The Extension. Your donation will impact the lives of our residents in many ways. The Extension (EIN 58-1915156) is a tax exempt organization as described in Section 501(c)3 of the Internal Revenue Code. Don’t forget to check with your employer to see if they have a matching gift program.
Your donation is tax deductible to the extent allowed by the law. No goods or services were provided in exchange for this contribution.
Donate to The Extension
Below is a breakdown of some of our program expenses and ways that your contribution helps.
- $20 Provides workbooks and other program material for a resident in our recovery program
- $50 Helps provide bus transportation for five residents while they search for employment
- $100 Provides napkins, paper towels, bathroom tissue for our women’s facility for one month
- $250 Provides GED preparation for our Residential Recovery for Men
- $500 Provides Life Skills classes for both facilities for a month
- $1,000 Helps cover our maintenance and repair cost for one month
- $2,000 Provides counseling for a month for residents in Phase 1 of our Residential Recovery Program for Men
- $3,700 Covers the monthly mortgages for both facilities
- $5,000 Provides electricity, gas and water for one month at both facilities
For more information about making a financial contribution, to inquire about making a gift of stock or other assets or to discuss planned giving opportunities, please contact:
Tyler M. Driver
Thank you for your interest—we look forward to hearing from you!