Thank you for making a decision to donate to The Extension. Your donation can impact the lives of our residents in many ways. The Extension is a tax exempt organization as described in Section 501(c)3 of the Internal Revenue Code; EIN #58-1915156.
Your donation is tax deductible to the extent allowed by the law. No goods or services were provided in exchange for this contribution.
Donate to The Extension
Below is a breakdown of some of our program expenses and ways that your contribution helps.
- $20 Provides workbooks and other program material for a resident in our recovery program
- $50 Helps provide bus transportation for five residents while they search for employment
- $100 Provides napkins, paper towels, bathroom tissue for our women’s facility for one month
- $250 Provides GED preparation for our Residential Recovery for Men
- $500 Provides Life Skills classes for both facilities for a month
- $1000 Helps cover our maintenance and repair cost for one month
- $2000 Provides counseling for a month for residents in Phase 1 of our Residential Recovery Program for Men
- $3700 Covers the monthly mortgages for both facilities
- $5000 Provides electricity, gas and water for one month at both facilities
- For more information about making a financial contribution, to inquire about making a gift of stock or other assets or to discuss planned giving opportunities, please contact:
Tyler M. Driver
Thank you for your interest—we look forward to hearing from you!