Donate to The Extension
Below is a breakdown of some of our program expenses and ways that your contribution helps.
- $20 Provides workbooks and other program material for a resident in our recovery program
- $50 Helps provide bus transportation for five residents while they search for employment
- $100 Provides napkins, paper towels, bathroom tissue for our women’s facility for one month
- $250 Provides GED preparation for our Residential Recovery for Men
- $500 Provides Life Skills classes for both facilities for a month
- $1000 Helps cover our maintenance and repair cost for one month
- $2000 Provides counseling for a month for residents in Phase 1 of our Residential Recovery Program for Men
- $3700 Covers the monthly mortgages for both facilities
- $5000 Provides electricity, gas and water for one month at both facilities
- For more information about making a financial contribution, to inquire about making a gift of stock or other assets or to discuss planned giving opportunities, please contact:
Tyler M. Driver
Thank you for your interest—we look forward to hearing from you!
Volunteers are the reason we are able to provide services to our 83 residents every day of the year. Volunteer opportunities are available in landscaping projects, clerical support, building enhancement, meal preparation, fund raising, special programs for program participants and others.
Meals: Prepare and serve sack lunches or dinners to 26 residents in the women’s program or meals to 57 residents in the men’s program. Please click HERE for more information about serving dinner. To schedule a meal, call Barbara Frost, Director of Administration, at 770-590-9075 ext. 302, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Needs List: We have an ongoing need for items such as copier paper, bathroom tissue, coffee, shaving razors, laundry detergent, sugar and creamer. For the latest needs call Tyler Driver, Executive Director at 770-590-9075 x. 301, email@example.com.
Events: This is a great way for large groups to volunteer. Please call us to find out about our volunteer needs for our next event. Ask for Tyler Driver, Executive Director at 770-590-9075 x. 301, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Committee Members & Board Members: We are always seeking leaders in our community who are willing to offer their time and talent to our organization. Call us if you are interested in volunteering in this capacity. Ask for Tyler Driver, Executive Director at 770-590-9075 x. 301, email@example.com
Clothing: We will accept new or gently used clothing for our residents. All sizes are acceptable for men and women. Clothing may be dropped off at our Church Street location. For more information, call 770-590-9075.
Goods: On occasion, we have a need for items such as vacuum cleaners, washers & dryers, copiers, office furniture, etc. Please contact us if you have these or other items that you would like to donate. Ask for Tyler Driver, Executive Director at 770-590-9075 x. 301, firstname.lastname@example.org
Financial: You may not be aware that we do not charge our residents a fee upon entrance to our program. For that reason, there is an ongoing need for financial support from the community. Without financial support, we are not able to provide our services. We welcome donations from individuals, businesses, churches, civic groups, or fundraisers that your group can host on behalf of The Extension. Click here to donate. To plan a fundraiser on behalf of The Extension, please contact Renee McCormick, Director of Community Relations at 770-590-9075 x 309, email@example.com
Matching Gift: Many companies offer matching gift programs to encourage employees to contribute to charitable organizations. Most of these programs match contributions dollar for dollar, and some may even triple the amount of your gift! Many companies also match volunteer hours or gifts from spouses, retirees, and board members. For more information, contact Renee McCormick, Director of Community Relations at 770-590-9075 x 309, firstname.lastname@example.org
Planned Giving: Planned giving is a great way to leave a legacy. Please consider The Extension when making decisions about how you want to leave your legacy. For more information, contact Tyler Driver, Executive Director at 770-590-9075 x. 301, email@example.com